FEES (no refunds)
- Online registration closes at about midnight CST on October 23, 2017.
- A transaction and credit card processing fee will be applied to the total charge by Racesonline.com.
- Late registration will be available on race day (if we have not capped out) at Two Rivers Park.
PACKET PICK UP
- Race Day Only
- Please bring a photo ID to pick up your packet
We strive to provide a safe race environment for all participants. Should there be a time that it is determined to be unsafe to start a race or proceed with the race, once it has started, the following policy may be enforced:
- If weather or other conditions present a danger to participants, race officials maintains the right to cancel or modify the race.
- Extreme weather conditions will be recognized as “an act of god” and will not result in the refunding of race registration fees or future race credits.
- Public safety officials and medical authorities will be consulted prior to any race cancellation or modification. Should City of Little Rock officials, which are beyond our control, impact race official’s ability to conduct the event, the same refund policy will be in effect.
- Race officials assert that each participant assumes a personal responsibility when entering a running/walking event and accepts the potential risks. We encourages all participants to take all precautions and cooperate with directives given during the race by event personnel.
- Unfortunately, almost all race related expenses will have been incurred prior to the actual race. Should the race be forced to modify the course or cancel the race, the financial impact on the race would not be any different than if the race was held in its entirety. Thus, refunding of registration fees would devastate the financial future of the race.
- Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.